Friday, September 3, 2010

I usually have an idea in my head about what I can blog about, but today I didn't.  So I went for a run, and it ended up being one of the best runs ever.  I discovered my favourite spot in Pohang - it's called Sunrise Park (I can't read the signs but that's what I've been told it's called I'm pretty sure).  And since I can't read the signs I got lost, but that's typical for great run.  I knew it was out there but I'd never been through it before, and tonight I just sort of stumbled upon it.  So that was pretty great.  If you visit me I'll take you there.

Work has been good and somewhat repetitive.  And the weekends are always very fun.  The highlight of this past weekend was going to a bar with an unused drum kit and getting to rock out with some awesome guitarists.

Other than that, I think I'm in the middle of the transition between being new here and whatever the next stage is.  So maybe when that stage sinks in I'll have more to talk about.
I don't even have any pictures this week.

Thanks for reading.
Michael

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael,
    Nice to hear you are seeing the sights and appreciating the nature parks.
    I am grateful to learn about your adventures. Living vicariously through you. No pressure.

    Scott Thomas from Grace Church

    ReplyDelete