Friday, October 1, 2010

Life has pretty much gotten back to 'normal' (if I've been here long enough to say that), after the Chuseok trip.  And not much has happened since my last posting, except these two things.
We had our second soccer game of the season on Sunday.  They scored two late goals and we lost the game, which was a bummer, but playing on the team has a been a highlight for me so far.  There's a good group of guys on the team, so it's good to get to know them.  And it's really good to be able to play soccer again.
The other thing is that I have a sweet awesome dresser for my room.  Just yesterday I was walking back from dinner with three others and we spotted this really nice dresser out by the trash.  We were a good 3 km from my apartment but we couldn't turn this down.  So we lugged it all the way back to my apartment, with a little bit of 'help' from a lone Korean man.  Today, we all had sore muscles, and I've got a nice dresser in my room.
Here's a picture of it, along with the afore mentioned Machu Picchu poster:

Thanks for reading.
Michael

1 comment:

  1. Great cupboard, Mike! Wow, 3 km is pretty far to carry such a cumbersome object!
    Luv yah,

    ReplyDelete